Introduction to EFT Workshop – Monday 4th April
This interactive 2 hour online Introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT / Tapping) Workshop can leave you feeling confident to apply this simple, yet powerful self help technique to your own life. Whether you’ve heard about the power of EFT but have never used it, or perhaps you’ve used it in the past but would like to build your confidence in applying it to your life, this workshop is for you!
EFT can help with many issues: it can help restore balance to both mind, body, allowing you to feel calmer and more in control. It can also help to comfortably release unwanted emotion such as anger, sadness, fear etc and it can be a powerful ‘first aid’ technique in moments of stress.
You can expect to learn:
- where EFT comes from
- why it works
- how to ‘tune’ into the problem before you start tapping
- where the tapping points are and how to use them in sequence
- what to do if it doesn’t work straight away
This 2hr workshop is for you, whether you’re new to EFT or want to increase your confidence using it and you’ll have the benefit of a digital (printable) booklet to refer to.
You can expect:
- Clear instructions on how to use EFT
- A digital (printable) instruction booklet to download
- Practical Demonstrations
- Opportunities to Practice
- Limited workshop numbers
- An interactive format
- Plenty of opportunity for questions
- A follow up online ‘drop in’ hour for questions